Each of our residences offers a safe, well-maintained living environment for individuals willing to commit to a structured program of sobriety.
For most addicts and alcoholics, returning home to old environments where they used drugs or alcohol would trigger old behaviors, so our sober living provides a zero tolerance environment to serve as a way to re-train and focus on daily sober activities that promote recovery.
- Professional on-site house manager to supervise residents
- Random drug and alcohol testing
- Participation in daily AA/CA/NA meetings
- Work with a Sponsor
- Weekly AA meetings held on-site
- Curfew strictly enforced
- Household chores
- Employment is encouraged within two weeks and mandatory at 30 days.
Rules and Responsibilites
Our transitional sober living homes require all residents to read, abide and uphold a Statement of Rules and Responsibilities.
We encourage prospective residents to review this document during the application process.